180 the Store is looking for a Full-Time Sales Associate with experienced in luxury merchandise and strong customer service.
The ideal candidate is personable with an enthusiastic attitude and genuine ability to share brand knowledge and build positive connections with existing and future clientele. This person will also have a shared ownership for creating a positive and welcoming store atmosphere, merchandise presentation and customer experience
- Well-versed in product knowledge to generate sales and impart information to the customer
- Maintain and cultivate strong client relationships and service; communicating new deliveries, sending thank you notes, expediting shipping and maintaining client details.
- Adhere to store standards
- Execute and follow opening and closing procedures
- Assist in organizing in-store events
- Daily stock maintenance
- Maintaining the merchandising standards and restocking the sales floor
- Assist with checking in new merchandise
- Provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation
- The ideal candidate should have at least two to three year(s) in high-end luxury retail or equivalent customer service experience
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry
- Must be dependable and flexible to work weekends, occasional evenings (events) and during holiday seasons
- Excellent communication, organization, follow-through and Mac computer skills.
- Motivated, organized, curious and loves to learn
- Dedicated to high levels of customer service
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Job@williamsonpr.com