Who We Are
Choosy is an on-demand social shopping platform where users influence every collection to match their favorite style inspirations. Through social tagging and a team of Style Scouts, Choosy identifies and manufactures trend-driven fashion delivered to shoppers in as little as two weeks. It’s the modern-day equivalent of the ultimate window-shopping experience, creating a new generation of social commerce. All looks are designed and produced in-house, so women sizes 0-20 can get today’s most covetable looks without the ticket price of labels. You see it, you like it, we make it – it’s time to #GetChoosy with your wardrobe.
You will work under the Style Manager for Choosy. We will be doing 2-3 shoots a week and your role will demand high levels of fashion awareness and experience, as well as great organizational skills.
- Experience assisting a stylist (on set, with pulls, steaming, organizing fittings, returns, etc)
- Interested & constantly on point with celebrity fashion and style
- Assist on minimum 3 shoots weekly
- Able to pull on your own
- Highly organized and available to handle properly and without error, all returns + prep for shoots
- NO EGO allowed.
- Understands that no (they didn’t have it, I couldn’t find it, etc) is never an acceptable answer.
- Self motivated – ability to focus and complete duties independently
- Confident, creative thinker – ability to speak up and contribute in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team oriented work ethic
To Apply, please click here.