Job Title: Senior Agent, Frank Reps
Location: New York City, United States
Start July 2018
Competitive salary and commission structure
Senior Agent responsible for increasing visibility, sales and growth for agency and it’s artists within the beauty, fashion and advertising industries.
- Collaborate on unique strategies to support artists creative and professional growth.
- Create and generate new business within the US and International markets.
- Ability to multi-task projects and artists with equal priority, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions.
- Negotiate project budgets with clients and vendors; Oversee all aspects from production to close out.
- Advise on potential new artists as well as new business development.
- Have a heighten passion for the fashion industry.
- Strong knowledge of photography, art, music and pop culture.
- Strong knowledge of social media on all platforms.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Minimum 5-7 years prior agency experience within the luxury beauty, fashion and advertising industries.
- Extensive editorial and advertising relationships a must.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word Proficient.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Senior Agent.