The leading Lifestyle communications agency, Purple are global specialists with a combined expertise and range of services that is a unique within the market.
Creative, culturally connected a driven, we align business ambition and cultural energy for commercial success.
We are independent in philosophy, attitude and operation. Offering both a boutique and in-house approach, individually tailored to the client’s business objectives.
We work with leading international brands and next generation of ground breaking talent across fashion, beauty, music, lifestyle and property.
We are Global. We service our clients internationally from offices in London, New York and LA, working collaboratively as one team to represent your brand globally
- Proactively pitch story ideas to achieve maximum editorial placement across your brands
- Oversee team on the creation of press materials that are both visually appealing and informative
- Oversee digital strategy across online press and social media for the Lifestyle department
- Brainstorm creative ideas and generate publicity strategies to enhance PR campaigns, going beyond the role of the press office
- Generate media placement and features in appropriate titles
- Build and maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with lifestyle editors
- Analyse coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added value from all PR activity
- Support AD’s on communication with all clients, building rapport and credibility based on trust and expert counsel
- Showcase excellent team skills, working alongside junior and senior members of the agency
- Manage and motivate junior members of the team to ensure day to day operations run smoothly and PR results are delivered; while supporting them in their growth to the next level. Equally support AD’s and senior members of the team to ensure maximum support across all levels.
- Liaise with team members cross-divisionally to ensure that creative and strategic activity for brands are fully developed and unique to those suggested by competitive agencies
- Contribute and oversee the completion of client reports and presentations for AD’s review; including strict attention to campaign evaluation and metrics
- Support the growth and development of all Lifestyle clients’ digital campaigns and projects
- Manage day-to-day communication with Purple’s Digital Team to ensure that the lifestyle division is informed of all technology, social channels and influencer updates within the industry, as well as having a clear understanding of metrics and reporting
- Embrace a strong understanding of the lifestyle industry’s position across all social platforms, developing competitor case study analysis, and remain up to date on leading social influencers, particularly within Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, as well as other emerging platforms
- Have a clear understanding of paid, owned and earned media strategies, and develop relationships with top influencers to support this activity
- Have strong connections with leading and emerging editorial lifestyle talents in the US
- Contribute to agency new business efforts; both creating proposals and participating in relevant pitches
- Establish strong industry contacts with high-level beauty press, both online and in print as well as key influencers
- Strategic, creative thinker with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working on big-name brands within the lifestyle sector
- Self-motivated, flexible and ambitious
- Previous experience working within the lifestyle sector
- Business awareness in advising start-up and corporate companies
- Extensive knowledge of current affairs and lifestyle trends
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an aptitude for multi-tasking
- Excellent teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
- Candidates should apply in writing with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience for this role, attaching your CV and email to jobsNY@purplepr.com PLEASE MAKE THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL: Lifestyle LA
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the US